- Giant spider web found, with bodies strung up in it.
- Oren the Ox shows himself.
- He had been told by the party to watch Narrier, so when the thief escaped, Oren tracked him all the way to the woods.
- He was chased out of Cliffside by angry citizens.
- The heroes continued on to Cliffside, and left Oren outside the city limits.
- They heard rumors that Narrier tried to buy guards to accompany him back into the woods, but none would have it. Finally, he bought a horse (was grossly overcharged by the stable master) and galloped off to the west.
- Samara convinces the stable master to lend them horses, and they take off after Narrier.
- At Sanctuary, the party finds that Lord Alain has awoken, though he is still not in his right mind.
- He mentions that he was undecided on what to do about the spring, and would welcome their counsel on the issue.
- In exchange for saving his life, he has offered to have everyone some armor commissioned by Galan “half-hand”, free-of-charge.
- Radurak offers a skin full of the spring’s water to take to all the sick of Sanctuary, starting with the soldiers and craftsmen.
- Another rain storm begins!
Total XP: 1300 per player
|Giant Black Widow Spider (+1 CR)||1 × 1200 =||1200|
|Narrier||1 × 1600 =||1600|
|Pompous Gnome||1 × 800 =||800|
|3600 / 5 ~ 750 per player|
Roleplay: 300 per player
Bringing the Cure: 150 per player
Horse Chase Winnar: 100