- The adventurers returned to Sanctuary with Lord Alain Tyl, the kobold witch Idruma, and the goblin Duzin.
- Witch Sty mentioned that before Lord Alain disappeared, he had mentioned the spring near Cliffside where he had been cured.
- She realized she should have kept the spring a secret, as Narrier “cutpurse” heard of it, and is planning on staking claim to it and turning a profit.
- The heroes threaten Narrier “cutpurse” not to leave or he will be killed.
- They told the guardian Oren the Ox to watch Narrier, and keep him from escaping.
- Galan “half-hand” revealed that he knows the smith who created Samara’s dragonbone daggers: the legendary elvish smith of Cathaern named Stal-Right.
- The heroes set off to Cliff-Side.
- They meet the travelling merchant / tinkerer Vafri, and guide him on his way.
- The heroes reach Cliff-Side.
- They enter the Gallows Wood in search of Bavmorda and the spring.
- They are quickly attacked(!) by evil demonic wolves, who demand that they leave.
Total XP: 1350 per player
|Barghests||4 × 1200 =||4800|
|Vafri||1 × 800 =||800|
|5600 / 5 ~ 1150 per player|
Roleplay: 100 per player
First Town: 50 per player
Samara’s Family!: 50 per player