- The Adventurers reached the entrance to the kobold nest, where Davian solved the ancient puzzle of the stone gate.
- Davian sneaks into the tunnel, hears four guards playing dice in the first room.
- An ambush is staged. The four kobold guards are massacred, though the commander puts up a heroic fight.
- Those of the guards who were not killed in the initial ambush surrender.
- Treasure of a potion and a small amount of gold is found.
- A large brass gong sits against the wall, above which is an arcane mark of a wizard.
- Further exploration is made, discovering a trap of collapsible stairs, a statue of a skeleton warrior similar to the sculpture outside.
- The Adventurers press forward to a huge room with a dim green glow at its back. A barricade of garbage has been constructed there, with 6 kobolds standing with readied crossbows.
- Elwe tries in vain to convince them to speak with the prisoners. To which the speaking kobold tosses a string of ears forward and says “Speak! They are listening.”
- Poros threatens as well, though this kobold lead is steadfast. Large, scurrying weasels are at his feet.
- The battle breaks out!
- Bubba scales the wall and Samara leaps atop it, the two dual off with the six fire-breathing kobolds.
- With a magic slight, Elwe sends the kobold lead tumbling off the barricade to break his leg.
- His dire weasels charges forward, seeking vengeance for their fallen master!
- One latches onto Poros and drains blood from his neck.
- Much spine crunching, throat tearing, and weasel smashing commences.
Total XP: 1200 per character
|Kobolds||6 × 100 =||600|
|Ydak (Kobold War 3)||1 × 400 =||400|
|Kobolds (Fire Infused)||5 × 135 =||675|
|Fikk (Kobold Rgr 1)||1 × 200 =||200|
|Dire Weasels||2 × 600 =||1200|
|Two Traps||2 × 600 =||1200|
|4275 / 5 ~ 900 per player|
- Roleplay: 100 per player
- “You’re Getting It” XP: 200 per player (things definitely started to click last night, eh?)