- The Adventurers introduce one another, and find a common tie: Lord Alain Tyl
- Corpses of the slain plagued disposed of by Poros. Narrier “cutpurse” complains of the cruel disposal of his cousin’s corpse.
- The Adventurers continue toward Sanctuary.
- In the settlement’s outskirts, they meet Oren the Ox.
- The Adventurers set out for Maysen. Narrier “cutpurse” wishes to go with, but they refuse him. Oren takes the wagon back to Sanctuary.
- Along the way, they cleverly avoid an encounter with an ankheg.
- They happen upon a small scouting party of kobolds, who are squinting miserably into the sun.
- They manage to defeat the kobolds (who were in control of a vicious monitor lizard).
- Kobold eggs are stomped upon by Davien, then licked off his boots by Bubba the bear.
- One kobold is captured, and information is gathered from him. According to him:
- The kobolds raided Maysen for prisoners.
- They were lead by a devil-warrior Kalashesh.
- Plik-Plik was not involved, though the kobold did know him.
- A nasty wind storm strikes. At the heart of it, in the far distance, a massive creature roars.
Total XP: 1000 per character
|Minotaur||1 × 1200 =||1200|
|Ankheg||1 × 800 =||800|
|Kobolds||6 × 100 =||600|
|Monitor Lizard||1 × 600 =||600|
|3200 / 5 = 640 per player|
- Roleplay: 160 per player
- Pity XP: 200 (for the three weeks off and to level)